Use messaging automation for
Recruit Candidates remotely with fewer face-to-face interviews
- Choose Sender Numbers Dynamically
- Account for Dark Hours
- Reuse configurations from the ‘Last SMS’
- Trigger texts internally
- Add targets to a Drip Campaign audience
- Implement complex Chatbots & Surveys
- Support & Case Management
- Delivering MMS
- Sending ‘Ringless’ Voicemails For a personal touch
Our end-to-end automation solution helps reduce customer
acquisition & retention by concentrating
on 2 principal focuses.
For all levels of Salesforce expertise
Over any desired Salesforce automation type and level of process-control.
360 SMS accommodates for and elevates
all levels of process control.
- Zero-code ‘iText Surveys’,
- Process Builders,
- Apex Code & Triggers, or
- Third-Party API Integrations.
- For changes and updates to record-details.
- For alerts on Life events or Reminders of upcoming appointments.
- On creation of new objects or records.
- On receiving reserved keywords.
Trigger Outbound Text
through Process Builders or Flows
by choosing a Templates, URLs, and Recipient Types
- Choose where to record
Responses, and engagement histories
- Pull & send messages
to the latest phone numbers
by fetching numbers dynamically at send-time
- Process Incoming text
based on keywords
or other attributes like date & times.
- Schedule different messages
for different uses, relationships, and scenarios.
- Choose between cold start questions
to initiate a survey.
- Recommended over templates
for hands-free conversations, zero-intervention
- More suitable for handling responses,
- Start at any question, in any survey
to reuse multi-purpose surveys, avoid repetition
Keep your Automation Options open
- Process Builder, Workflows, Apex Classes,
and Triggers (On anything)
- Custom Code Automation
Apex Code and Custom Integrations (3rd party API calls).
Dynamically Choose Sender-Numbers
- Point & Click Sender Configuration
Easily Change senders based on requirements
- Pull Numbers From Relevant FIelds
Automatically picks up-to-date senders in real-time.
- Also, get pre-built choices of sender
Like ‘Record-Owner’ or ‘Last-Inbound.’
Can Salesforce send automated texts?
Yes, with the help of SMS API or an advanced texting app from Salesforce like the 360 SMS app, users can send automated Salesforce SMS. 360 SMS provides users with no-code automation capabilities to automate SMS with just point-and-click. 360 SMS provides completely configurable A2P automation for messages, surveys, chatbots, and Salesforce drip campaigns.
Can we automate and schedule messages?
Yes, using a robust Salesforce texting app from AppExchange (like the 360 SMS app), users can schedule messages by defining a date and time or by specifying the offset by the number of days, hours, or minutes. Users can even decide the frequency of messages (daily, biweekly, or monthly) and schedule Salesforce bulk SMS.
What can you automate with Salesforce?
Choosing a Salesforce message automation (like the 360 SMS app), users get a no-code automation solution that allows users to automate Salesforce bulk SMS, text drip campaigns, surveys, questionnaires, and chatbots with just point-and-click capabilities.
How To Use Salesforce To Automate Sales And Marketing?
On its own, Salesforce can be configured for bare essential capabilities, whereas more advanced marketing automation would need Marketing Cloud or Pardot. Users generally use APIs, connectors, or simple apps to extend the capabilities of Salesforce. But the best thing is to integrate a fully-featured Salesforce texting app to enable a wide range of features over different channels to automate sales and marketing interactions conveniently without coding.
No matter where you are from, we provide Global Coverage.