Recruit Candidates remotely with fewer face-to-face interviews
- Choose Sender Numbers Dynamically
- Account for Dark Hours
- Reuse configurations from the ‘Last SMS’
- Trigger texts internally
- Add targets to a Drip Campaign audience
- Implement complex Chatbots & Surveys
- Support & Case Management
- Delivering MMS
- Sending ‘Ringless’ Voicemails For a personal touch
Our end-to-end automation solution helps reduce customer
acquisition & retention by concentrating on 2 principal focuses.
For all levels of Salesforce expertise
Over any desired Salesforce automation type and level of process-control.
360 SMS accommodates for and elevates
all levels of process control.
- Zero-code ‘iText Surveys’,
- Process Builders,
- Apex Code & Triggers, or
- Third-Party API Integrations.
- For changes and updates to record-details.
- For alerts on Life events or Reminders of upcoming appointments.
- On creation of new objects or records.
- On receiving reserved keywords.
Trigger Outbound Text
through Process Builders or Flows
by choosing a Templates, URLs, and Recipient Types
- Choose where to record
Responses, and engagement histories
- Pull & send messages
to the latest phone numbers
by fetching numbers dynamically at send-time
- Process Incoming text
based on keywords
or other attributes like date & times.
- Schedule different messages
for different uses, relationships, and scenarios.
- Choose between cold start questions
to initiate a survey.
- Recommended over templates
for hands-free conversations, zero-intervention
- More suitable for handling responses,
- Start at any question, in any survey
to reuse multi-purpose surveys, avoid repetition
Keep your Automation Options open
- Process Builder, Workflows, Apex Classes,
and Triggers (On anything)
- Custom Code Automation
Apex Code and Custom Integrations (3rd party API calls).
Dynamically Choose Sender-Numbers
- Point & Click Sender Configuration
Easily Change senders based on requirements
- Pull Numbers From Relevant FIelds
Automatically picks up-to-date senders in real-time.
- Also, get pre-built choices of sender
Like ‘Record-Owner’ or ‘Last-Inbound.’