Texting is quickly turning into the weapon of decision for all the Industries. This is likely because of its moment deliverability, high open and reaction rates, compact informing, and general dependability. Also, presently, in a general public that is appended to their telephones at the hip, it’s significant that segments outside of advertising understand the capability of SMS or instant messages. As mentioned in the following Case Study, our client was facing an issue from their Marketing Prospective for their food chain business. After a long run, they discovered us “360 SMS App”. We just not helped them with the bulk service but also provided them with I-text, SMS Automation, etc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a sustainable business entrepreneur, keeping in contact with your most faithful clients can be a test, particularly when clients are continually in a hurry. One of our client, who owns a food chain business in Dubai, was looking a medium through which he can send offer to his customers, greet his retailers and even stay in contact with his business partners. They went through various emailing functionalities, calling functionalities but was hard to maintain the communication channel. Somehow they got stuck in the middle of his marketing and support journey.
Food and beverages
Their end goal was to connect with their customers through a low-cost communication channel.
1. Covering the target audience with an effective and easy communication channel.
2. Take after sale feedbacks and reviews.
3. Send messages to customers regarding the Order Accepted, Order Prepared, Order Delivered etc.
360 SMS App team connected with the company and created a process to simplify the work. We helped them to understand the prominent features of 360 SMS App and how to use them while providing the daily services.
1. Using SMS Automation: App comes with a feature named as SMS Automation, where different messages can be pre-scheduled and will be sent automatically as per the customer response. They used this process for sending offers or for providing monthly coupon codes etc.
2. Generating Surveys: 360 SMS App has a feature of generating surveys and can send through SMS’s. Our team helped them to create surveys to understand their product feedbacks and also the interests of the target audience.
3. Sending regular messages on low cost: 360 SMS App helped the company to send day to day messages regarding the order delivery, order cancelation etc.
They propelled a content informing effort, which amassed more than 13,000 SMS customers inside the initial 5 weeks. Amazing! That took their business to the next level within 5 weeks with a limited cost.