Almost all businesses have surrendered to the power of texting today. In the modern era where people consider technology as their best friend, there is an urgent need for a campaigning channel that is not saturated and could easily grab enough attention at a time. The competitive market has already started shifting their focus from other marketing methods to Texting. But texting for business purposes isn’t the same as texting to your friends. You need to have a proper strategy in your mind as to how you will be executing your SMS campaign in order to influence the right target audience from the beginning itself.
Conducting successful campaigns having messages as your main medium isn’t a child’s play. One must need to be really careful while planning for the same. Most organizations try to do it in the same way as they do for email marketing campaigns or other promotional methods, but that is not going to help. SMS campaigns are different and are much more effective in nature. They need to be differentiated on the basis of their tone, frequency as well as the timings. Attracting the right target audience via your Salesforce-driven messaging campaigns is itself a success story.
Textperts have shared their personal perspective on how an individual or an organization can excel the art of designing texting campaigns as per your business’ needs and requirements. The following mentioned are a few tips that can help you master the skills of initiating the right SMS campaign keeping the profile of your target audience in mind:
1) Watch your Tone- Your SMS must be written in a way that it is able to catch the attention of your desired target audience in real-time. You must not compromise with the writing style as it is the only attention-seeker and it would help you drive the right traffic. The right tone is the key to communicate with your customers in an effective manner. It ensures that your message is being seen and been acted upon.
2) Look out for the Frequency- The number of messages being sent out from your end plays a vital role in determining the customer’s interest in your campaign. If the outgoing frequency is too much high, it can result in customers opting out from your marketing campaign which is not at all good from any perspective. Hence, looking out for the texts being sent is really important.
3) Providing Offers/ Incentives- There is always one or the other way to lure your customers around. Sending exciting offers or incentives is one of the ways. As soon as your customer opt-in, make sure you send them a promotional offer message so that they feel overwhelmed being your customer and understand that you realize their importance as well.
4) Predefined Target Audience- Always set realistic goals in terms of your target audience as it is a necessary part to drive a successful SMS campaign. Having predefined target audience helps you to segregate the crowd easily and take note of which people would be really interested in your product. That would save you time as well as money simultaneously.
5) Reconsider Timings- You might want to give a second thought on the timings at which messages are being sent by your end. People would never welcome messages at weekends or at the time they are spending time with their family and friends. Therefore, schedule your messages for the right timings so that it catches the attention of most of the readers in the desired time.
Following the above-mentioned tips can help you become a Textpert and hence, driving successful SMS campaigns for your respective business. So, unleash the power of texting today and explore the pool of infinite opportunities!